Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wedding castings, cheap bento-boxes and old temples


Today I experienced my first earthquake in Osaka. It happened 7.35 pm and lasted pretty long, but thankfully the epicenter was 86 kilometers from Osaka - near Honshu. And it wast only 4,7 magnitudes there.
I am sure all the japanese people are already used to them, because it does happen very often, but I still freak out every time. Especially when I am alone and on the 6th floor. Even though, it is kind of funny. The high buildings swaying and the things moving..

So today I had 3 castings. The first one was outside from Osaka - in Kyoto. That meant two more hours in the car. The next one was just for me - also in Kyoto. The other girls had gone there already last week. The third one was in our agency and just for Cosmo-girls.

In the morning I decided to go to the fitness center already today. I even asked my advanced money a day earlier to buy the membership card. But as Polina got sick, and I didn't want to go there alone at my first time, we all stayed home. I really hope she gets well soon, because I don't really like to be alone in a big gym with all these Japenese around me..

And some good news again - I got some old/new pictures from Tokyo last year. Supercute! But pretty good for my Book in Japan. Unfortunately I don't have them scanned yet, but soon. Soon!!

Tomorrow we will be having some castings in Kyoto aswell, so got to wake up earlier than usually.
Who doesn't know, then Kyoto is the old capital of Japan, so it is full of places to visit. The girls told me that sometimes Mitsu takes us to see things if we have time between castings. And I hope we
do have some time at least..Anyways we will be going there again and again, because most of the wedding jobs are there.

2 comments:

  1. ega sa minu piltide kohta pole küsinud? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Küsisin! Nad lubasid checkida :D eks ma utsitan neid tagant veel natuke.

    ReplyDelete