Monday, July 25, 2011

Past 3 days



Friday I had castings from 2 pm. I woke up early and went to the gym around 10.30. I did all my exercises and then back home and then castings. Didn't do much in the evening.

Saturday I was working for the so called "underwear" job. As I found out, there wasn't any real underwear. Mostly pyjamas, nightgowns and joggers.


Clothes for shooting being steamed

Anyways, the job was really nice. The studio was in Osaka, took only 30 minutes to get there. I was working with Olga from Zem models. We both had around 19 cuts. At first it took so much time I was sure we are both going to have overtime, but we finished in time. And surprisingly I didn't get tired at all, though I kept falling asleep during make-up (You know, when they say: now close your eyes, and you fall asleep instantly).
Still, it was a long day, but the clients were really-really nice. I even got a present from them - long black knee-highs with ribbons on the side. Really cute ;)

When I came back to Umeda, I met Polina, who was also planning to do some shopping. I found these really cool shoes in Benetton, which I didn't buy...but I did get a new shirt from Zara.
In the evening we went out. It was boring and we came back by taxi around 4 am.

Today I managed to spend 2000 yen in the supermarket (half of it went on vegetables and fruit - one apple costs at least 100 yen! and 1/8 of a watermelon is around 400 yen here) Then I got my shoes from Benetton, which I left on hold yesterday.
AND my VISA card worked!! Amazing - that's really rare here, that I don't have to pay in cash. After that I went to Tipness, took a ballet lesson and went swimming after.

My awesome new shoes

Then I did some more shopping - just the things I needed, no clothes!
Now I'm back home and getting ready for tomorrow's job. It's the same client as on Thursday. So Kyoto again...So off to sleep I go - I have to wake up before 7 am, can't miss my train!

No comments:

Post a Comment