Monday, July 4, 2011

Let's not make this a habit


I just bought a soyjoy bar from the supermarket. It was next to the counter and I didn't really see what it was with, just took it. Now I realised, I bought a soyjoy bar with tomato&lemon.
Usually soyjoy bars are with chocolate, strawberrys, grapes, etc..Just in case, I will leave it for tomorrow..




And again I woke up at noon (11 am this time). The phone was ringing, but when I answered it, they hung up. Same again in the evening.
I met Marta (the other Estonian girl in town) again today. She and Tereza and Robert came to Umeda. We went to the Ferris Wheel. It was cloudy, so we couldn't see far.
It was still nice.
Then we met with Laura (also from Visage; Robert is from Select) and we all went to Subway for lunch/dinner. After they had gone back home, I took another walk around the area. And I have to say, I'm happy with the place I live in.


Two tired&lazy Estonian girls
Umeda area from the Ferris Wheel
Figures on a building. So Japanese style


Umeda is also a good shopping area. Unfortunately most of the shops are too Japanese. By that I mean that most of the clothes are designed to be extra cute ( or "kawaii" as they sai it). Sometimes they go really crazy with that kawaii stuff. Plus, they have these weird cuts.
So the best places are still H&M, GAP, Forever21, Zara, etc.

See what I mean? That thing was actually playing the drum.

Tomorrow another Estonian girl from my mother agency will be arriving. She will be here, in Osaka with Visage Models, just like Marta.
And I will go to the agency at 2 pm for snapshots and video.

No comments:

Post a Comment