Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Calf - knee - tigh - hip - shoulder

I just had one casting today, in Kyoto. Before that I just went to the store to buy fruit, after that I decided to go to the Tipness again. I wanted to take the Pilates lesson, but I ended up doing DDD style Hiphop. First I thought I'd just read the schedule wrong ( it's written mostly in katakana). But as I found out later, after I'd been in hiphop for 30 minutes and then quit, I'd mistaken and went to the wrong hall. Pilates was still going on, but one floor above.
Still I went swimming afterwards. I swam 16 times 25 meters - really proud!
On the way back I treated myself with a milk tea with jelly bubbles inside. ( Surprisingly I managed to keep myself from buying ice cream for dinner. Again. )

For now I've done my laundry and talked with family and friends and it's time to go to sleep. I will really try to go to Hatha Yoga in the morning. But let's see if I get up early enough.

My lunchbox, of which I ate only half. Cost 250 yen - from Kyoto: rice, two dumpling-kind-of things, white radish (made yellow) and fried fish with vegetables. Yummmiiii!!

No comments:

Post a Comment