Friday, July 8, 2011

Getting married soon?

It has been raining the whole day today. It really wasn't the right time to go wandering around. I took a rain check from sightseeing and shopping. After castings I enjoyed two parts of Desperate Housewives and a Campbell's canned soup. Yummmi!

During the day we had two castings. The first one was for a department store, in Osaka. They picked out Polina right in the beginning. I really hope she gets the job. The second casting was in Kyoto for wedding dresses. The moment I stepped out from the elevator, I could hear the clients almost screaming "kawaii!". There had been one other agency before us. I don't know how they did, but luckily they needed 5 girls for the job. I was the only one from our agency who tried on two dresses, so they must have really liked me. Mitsu already assured me I got the job:)

Usually wedding jobs pay quite well, but you never know. The jobs themselves aren't that easy aswell - the dresses are pretty heavy, they tie them up quite tight and they mean a long time standing up. There's no way you can sit down while wearing a wedding dress! Still, if you stay professional and do what the client expects, it should be fast and easy. If nothing else cheers you up, the money should at least.
Anyways I'm happy for every job I get - this is why I am here and what I get payed for. And it isn't that fun to go to castings every day either. Still, tomorrow we will be going to Kyoto again...prepare our books and pillows!

No comments:

Post a Comment