Monday, July 18, 2011

Why I love Osaka



With these 2 weeks and almost 3 days in Osaka, I've really started to enjoy living here - I feel comfortable and safe, I know where to buy my fruit and get my sushi, I have achieved my healthy way of living with having fun at the same time. And what I really like - I feel that the people who are here, are all worth spending time with. And must mention that our agency is just the best!


I didn't do much during the day on Sunday. The weather was killing hot as always - I guess there was more than 35 degrees, and yes, do consider the humidity - it makes it twice as bad.
I left the apartment at 3 pm
to go to the Hankyu department store. Once again, it is one of these expencive department stores, that has 3 floors full of high quality fresh food, few floors of cosmetics, shoes and bags, some for clothes and certainly a floor for house supplies. I wandered around the store for a while, enjoying the samples in the food department and looking at the designer clothes on sale.
At 4.10 I arrived in Tipness to get ready to do some ballet. Polina came aswell and I am sure we both enjoyed the lesson. As Thomas was at the gym again, we joined to work out together. He showed us four different exercises for legs and back. We left the gym at 7 pm with some additional pain in our muscles.
We went for that chicken soup, we wanted already on Saturday, with Polina. There were way too many people waiting, as well as in the sushi-bar again. So this time, to avoid the empty counters in Savoy, we took take-out instead as to enjoy our sushi at home.

Take-out from the sushi-bar: 4 pieces of salmon sushi, 4 pieces of (a bit smashed) tuna salad sushi and 2 pieces of inari (fried tofu) sushi. AND I didn't eat it all once. I had only 6 pieces yesterday

Today was a Japanese holiday, so we had another day off. Therefore, we went out last night. We should stop promising ourselves we would come back early - it only ends up with us having dinner/breakfast at 5 am in a restaurant.

It was raining when we came home. It still is.

As it might already appear to you, I slept the whole day. Well at first until 12.30, and then I woke up 4.35 pm. I went to Moon Soon with Polina to have that Vietnamese chicken noodle soup we had craved for already 2 days. After that I went to the fruit market and then I was supposed to go swimming. But Tipness closed earlier due to the holiday, so I couldn't go. And I am really sad about it. But what ever, I am so tired anyways. And my abs still hurt so much that I can't even laugh since Saturday. Plus it was and still is pouring. So it's good we didn't ditch our party last night because of the beach party at Suma today.


Vietnamese chicken noodle soup in Moon Soon

Tomorrow I should have some castings. And if I don't - then GOD! I will die. We've had enough days off already.

1 comment: