Friday, July 29, 2011

Snail-slow


It is the end of July. Tomorrow I am here for 4 weeks. There are so few castings. Today we had 3, but it took us the whole day. That's really annoying about Osaka - we don't do much, but we still sit in the car all day. And why? Because we often have to go to Kyoto. This week I have been there every day (only not tomorrow). It takes one hour by car to get there - so that makes it already 2 hours in the car for (usually) only one casting. Today we had 2 hours free after the casting in Kyoto and 1 hour after the second one. And we couldn't do much during that time, mostly just sleep in the car, go to the agency to check our empty schedule, eat, etc,etc..

Now I feel really bad for not doing anything and would've liked to go to Tipness to use all my energy, but it is closed on Thursdays..but tomorrow morning!!! We will have only one casting in the afternoon, so I can spend at least 3 hours working out before I have to go anywhere.


Reasons why I am not working as often as I want to:

1. there aren't that many jobs to do in Osaka (and Kyoto) at any time
2. there are quite many girls travelling in the summer, too many for this small amount of jobs - 4 agencys, who all have around 6 girls (we have 8, but Polina is leaving next week)
3.
it is going to be even slower in August, because of several Japanese holidays. Which means, that there won't be any castings, the agency will be closed and that there probably won't be jobs during that time either

So yes, it does feel kind of like a vacation for me here. Only thing is, that I'd rather spend it in Estonia..But I am still happy to be here and I don't want to leave!
chotto complicated, uh?

No comments:

Post a Comment