Thursday, July 21, 2011

I am not a quitter.

1. The typhoon passed Osaka before the daytime
2. Two of my jobs next week were cancelled (and are - if I'm lucky - moved to the week after that)
3. The client from tomorrow's job in Kyoto won't pay the taxi money from the station to the studio (and back)
4. I didn't go to the gym, I ate instead
5. I also ate the last peace of black bread today :(
6. We didn't make it to see Harry Potter
7. Today's job was pretty good. I worked with a girl from Visage, who lives here, in the same hotel as I. We finished 30 minutes earlier. All the dresses were awful. There wasn't even a single white dress. Imagine all the other colors for wedding..
8. I had two castings
9. I have been here for 20 days
10. Fuck it. I am not a quitter. Just tired and in a bad mood.

Before the hair&make-up

Tools

The leg warmers they gave me

Make-up and nails done

Everything done. Includes fake hair, fake eyelashes, fake jewellery, fake stones

The setting was gorgeous though

We both had 11 dresses

The food was yummi aswell. PS: I wrote my name on the cup myself. Also in Katakana ;)

 Thank you, bye-bye, see you tomorrow


And I am not a quitter.

2 comments:

  1. Haha,
    jääksin siiski Gettaa-chaniks.
    tahaks väga kuulda, kuidas keegi mu nime õigesti hääldab..eestipäraselt. Aga selleks peab vist ootama, kuni koju jõuan.

    ReplyDelete