Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ok, soo..



Yesterday I had to be in the agency at 10
. I had a casting in Kyoto, that I missed on Monday because of the job I had. It was for a client who only takes models from Cosmopolitan. And again for wedding dresses. And they told me right away that they want me. I wish everything was so easy..

Then we passed Starbucks, and I had my very first beverage this year. Caramel Frappuccino. I remembered it was good, and I wasn't mistaken.


Then on the way back Mitsu asked me if I wanted to have lunch with the agency. I said yes. So after 30 minutes me, Saule, Mitsu and another booker - Yasuo - we went to this really Japanese sushi place, where the sushi is made (of course) in front of you. There are no menus, so it takes some knowledge to order. We had sushi with grilled fresh water eel, grilled tuna, grilled shellfish and boiled shrimp. The others had some more, but I was full..and they were out of salmon as well. It was great to have such-such fresh sushi.



In the evening, after two other castings, I went to Tipness again. I got there at 8.30 and left at 11 pm - at the closing time. It took me an hour in the gym and 45 minutes in the pool..(figure out the rest).
I was pretty exhausted after that, but it felt really good. And I had my late-night muscle restoring two boiled eggs for dinner.
And some melon. There's no way without melon.

Today we had a really early start - 9.30. Kyoto for two castings and then one in Osaka too. Other girls had an extra casting, so Mitsu dropped me off at Shinsaibashi, where I did some shopping. I was disappointed in H&M, but bought a blouse and new light blue jean shorts from Zara... I got a dewberry bath&shower gel from The Body Shop (smells so good) and two pairs of flat socks from
Daiso (the 100 yen store) The white ones are really cute..:)



I haven't seen Polina since Saturday night. I didn't make it to ballet today either. And we took another rain check from seeing Harry Potter...so soon..??

Also, I have 2 more days to change my mind about university. If I don't send them a letter, my spot will be given to somebody else.
But I am pretty sure I have made my decision. How many people do get the opportunity to simply travel and work with almost no worries?
Still, September will be really hard on me for sure.

2 comments:

  1. olen jaapani fänn ja niisama loen su blogi. tekkis küsimus, et sa siis ei lähe arstiks õppima ja reisid ja töötad niisama? või sain valesti aru?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tere Gerda! Ülikooli minemata ei jäta - võtan lihtsalt aasta vabaks, et kasutada oma võimalust reisida ja modellina töötada. Arsti-tee algab järgmisel sügisel!

    ReplyDelete