Thursday, July 7, 2011

No belly dancing or yoga for me this time


As I said we had to go to Kyoto today aswell.
Unfortunately the long drive did not pay off for me at all. The client didn't even ask me to try on the wedding dress. But that's how it is - they can't always like you. The second casting was for underwear, and I swear, the client looked at me like I'd have something missing. (And well, I pretty much do). The third casting was for uniforms, or at least, that's what they told us. Anyways, they were looking for a tomboyish girl.

We finished pretty early. As promised, I went to the fitness center with Polina. But as it came out, you can make the membership card only for at least 2 months - that's 17 000-and something yen. (if you will be quitting at the second month, they will return your forepayment- Japanese thing again!) I was expecting to spend only 9000, so of course I couldn't afford it. I
did have that money, but I'm not supposed to spend it all on my membership card, you know. So while Polina was already in the belly dancing class, I left and missed all that fun. As I found out just now, she also took the yoga class and also to Hula-Hula (the Hawaiin dancing) .. and gym afterwards. Seriously - I look up to her. She's the only one here who does that much exercise. I hope to catch up soon! (I will exchange some more money tomorrow, because I need to spend my energy somewhere, and I need it really-really badly!)
While walking home, I passed the
Don quijote store again, of course I just had to get some Soyjoy bars..and whole-grain cereal..This time I was careful, and paid more attention: I didn't buy the tomato&lemon bar anymore..although it wasn't that bad. Actually it tasted quite like the one with strawberrys. I wonder what do they put in there. It's not like I can read those Japanese labels..

My soyjoy heaven
When I got home, I had a light supper (or snack. whatever). I really did feel like doing something, so I went jogging. When I came back in, all red like a suntanned tomato, I did some sit-ups and push-ups, plus some more exercise for my arms and some stretches. After feeling much better, I took a cold shower. Now, here I am, writing this again, although I'd better be reading my book or studying Japanese..Oh well.
Tomorrow we are expecting two castings and an early finish. The fitness center is closed on Thursdays, so I will probably use the time to go shopping or sightseeing..maybe Kyoto, because the last casting is there again..

Off to my book now!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment