Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mhm.. Monday it its.


Sooo...Monday.
Woke up 8-something in the morning. I was sick. And I mean really sick. I sat on the bathroom floor for about fifteen minutes, drank some water and took a painkiller ( and I never take painkillers! ) for the pain right above my eye. When I was done sitting next to the toilet, I decided to lie on the bed for a while, hoping to get better. Luckily I fell asleep and when I woke up again,
I was feeling much better. Still weak, though.
I promised to go the the Tipness with Polina at 11.30, so I got my ass up, packed my things, had a fruit jelly for breakfast and pushed myself to go.

We took the belly dancing lesson - which was great! The teacher's energy was amazing and I learnt the routine on the spot!

Then we went swimming. All the Japanese go to the pool in swimming suits, but I was in a bikini. Thank God I don't feel uncomfortable in it, I get enough staring thanks to being "the white girl" anyways.
Must say the Japanese have a lot of systems. Even while using the jacuzzi you have to pay a lot of attention, because when the bell rings, you have to change spots..
The pool and swimming was really nice, it tired me out soon. After using the sauna and a few more laps in the pool, we left.

At 3 pm I had my real breakfast - oatmeal. Then I went to the agency to take some videos for a casting.
At 5.30 om we all had to be at the agency for our only casting. For
fashion, as they told me.
It went fast and we were back home in no time.
Now I'm just trying to go to sleep as soon as possible. A little bit of sleep should make everything much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment