Tuesday, July 26, 2011

20 dresses



Today I was working again. This time I had 20 dresses: 8 of them colorful and 12 white. The clients were really nice again and this time I didn't get as tired as on Thursday. My knees were aching after 5 hours of standing (the job itself took 8 hours), but I didn't mind. I used the time to learn a couple of new words in Japanese.
We finished almost in time and I managed to get back to Osaka at 6.45 pm. I went to the agency (where they fed me some really sweet watermelon) and then I did a casting for bikes (where I had to pose and ride with it)


The setting. They changed it later for white dresses.
16 dresses. 4 were brought later
Oh yeah, going blonde and going short!
1/20

Unfortunately I don't have any new jobs coming this week, but I have had really good feedback from the clients, so there's hope I will be working much more.
Since it will be a slow week, I can try to spend as much time as possible with the girls who are leaving soon. Lydia, the girl from Australia, is leaving already tomorrow..sadly we didn't have time to go to the aquarium together. Hopefully we can make it to Universal Studios, before Polina and Diana leave. That is still the number 1 destination on my list!
Until then, I still try to spend most of my free time in Tipness, working out and staying fit. I think it's a good goal - to live a healthy life here. Because that's what I like to do and it is somehow easier than back at home (where I really tried going to the gym in June, but I finally made it only 4 times with my 30-day card)
. Anyways, my point is - even when I'm not working as much as I maybe hoped to, I can still enjoy my time here:)

No comments:

Post a Comment