Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Typhoon + pictures from weekend

Finally I got my first work sheet. And yes, there's going to be a typhoon tomorrow. It has been raining for 2 days already. And now it's here. So I have to take 3 subway lines instead of taking one line, so that I could take the nearest station to our apartment.

Today I had only two castings. I couldn't go to the third one, because the job is on Saturday and I'm already working then.
After castings I had to go to the agency to get my advanced money and work sheet. Then me and Polina went swimming: this time I swam 20 times 25 meters. Good for me, neh?

I got some pictures from the weekend from Polina's camera.
Me, Yulia and Lydia on Friday

Marta, Kristina, Alina, me, Lydia, Yulia, Diana, Polina. Friday night

Sexy lips. Sunday

 with Polina. Just love this girl!! Sunday


and I should go to sleep now. I have to leave the apartment at 8, that means waking up at 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment