Monday, September 12, 2011

Point of view



On Saturday, after arriving in Tokyo once again, I moved to my new apartment.
And it surely is something - I live on the 13th floor in Roppongi Duplex Tower and I have a full view of Tokyo tower. Amazing. Of course, it has its price.




There is a long story behind me moving here, but it isn't really that important. I got here finally, so that's what matters in the end.

After moving in I was unpacking my things the whole day, so I didn't really have any time for seeing around. I knew Roppongi a bit already before, but in the night time. And that is something completely different.

So now here I live, alone in my single-room apartment, with a double bed, all electronic devices I need (except blender!) and cabel TV. It is a pitty to have it all for myself, but hey - my friends are always welcome!







Hmm, did I mention?
I can see Tokyo tower even from my bed.

And it is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment