Monday, September 19, 2011

Enough of the models!



Long live the weekend!
Or well, not that long. I hate the days off.
I really did enjoy this weekend. Still - thank god I'm working tomorrow for Fudge magazine again!
(otherwise, there's a national holiday tomorrow - Respect for the Aged Day - ?!)

Friday wasn't that good at all. I will never go to Lex again for sure! It might have been a cool place a few years ago, but sorry, now it's just a dump.

Yesterday I was in the gym in the morning. Then me and Reelika went to see the Vietnamese festival in Yoyogi park. It was packed! And terribly loud! Us, two quiet Estonian girls just couldn't stand it. So in the end, a simple Turkish kebab saved the day.
Next time, if we want to eat Vietnamese and maybe even feel some culture, we will just go to the nearby restaurant and keep away from the crowds.


Today was much calmer. I enjoyed it a lot. And doing some sports in the morning really works out well for me.

Yoyogi park

'Last summer day picnic' with Reelika and our Japanese friends in Yoyogi-koen// Sunday

For the record - there was definitely more than 32 degrees outside today.
So how is it in Estonia?

No comments:

Post a Comment