Monday, September 12, 2011

Make me busy



After the job on Monday, and also on Tuesday and Wednesday, I was on casting-duty. I don't think I booked anything. Don't really even remember any castings.

On Tuesday I also made a new contract in Roppongi Tipness. It's much different from the
one in Osaka, where it was located on the 4th to the 6th floor, with a view on the Umeda Ferris Wheel from the swimming pool. In Roppongi the whole Tipness is squeezed in the basement. A bit depressing, but I guess I will manage. They don't have as many machines in the gym either..and the staff isn't as kind, and there are too many foreigners (who are too loud!). But the only thing that is truly good - Tipness is a five-minute walk from my apartment.


On Thursday I was working for a brand called Felissimo. Just a simple catalogue. Or well, a cute catalogue. As I finally realised, it was the same client who I worked for two years ago in Estonia.
So of course they loved me. And I loved the free WiFi. And the job too of course. They ordered the nicest lunch too.

Kamemeshi with salmon and its egg
In the evening I went swimming after the job and casting, and then to Feria for dinner. And I got a nice 4-hour sleep before my next job.

On Friday I was working for Nagalieben, also a familiar client. But they are special. They do hospital clothes. So from nine in the morning, until six thirty in the evening, I was shooting uniforms for nurses. Also a few robes for patients and two for pregnant women. All together around 25 outfits I guess. I didn't even try to count.
 Oh was that fun. At least we had WiFi again.

I'm sure I got more wrinkles under my eyes thanks to the job. Just too much smiling. And I didn't know that nurses could dance at work!

As last year, they had booked many models to do the job. So this time I was working with three other girls. The two guys came in for about two-and-a-half hours: had lunch, did 3-4 cuts for patient gowns and left. Unbelievable!

After the job I still caught all my four castings for the day. Which is unusual if you're working. I was dead tired after all this, so I had a nice 10-hour sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment