Saturday, August 27, 2011

High fashion and magazines



My second day in Tokyo has already passed. It is a rainy Friday evening and I've been eating crunch granola out of a box and watching Gossip Girl for the last few hours.

Today I had three castings - Burberry Blue label, something I can't remember for something cute and Fudge magazine. I believe I did well.
There are some differences between the two cities - while in Osaka I had castings mostly for weddings, underwear and department stores, then here we have castings for everything. Tokyo is where the big stuff is - the expencive brands, the fashion shows, the magazines. And furthermore - in Osaka we would've done around 2-3 castings within five hours, here we managed to attend five (including a 45-minute break at home). But really - there's no point of comparing Tokyo and Osaka - I love them both.

Right now I am staying with the two other girls from our agency - Ruxanda and Alicja - in the same apartment I was in last year. It is a bit weird to be living with somebody else after being all alone for almost two months. I don't mean it's bad - but just different. I guess I have to consider others more and well, can't be walking around in my underwear anymore. Too bad.
Next week I'll be moving to another apartment in the nightlife area, Roppongi. Not only are the clubs and stores nearby, but also there's a Tipness only a 5-minute walk away. It should be perfect for me.


And if anybody dares to wonder: Yes, I did go to the Thursday-dinner in Feria last night. This time a litte bit of dancing was included as well.



Shinkansen

A view from the train

What's new?

Some small and precious Japanese restaurants have been replaced with
Family Marts and Starbuckses.
And now they even sell some edible (and maybe even healthy) food in
Ministop. I managed to buy some cooked vegetables and chicken from there. They didn't seem to be covered with preservatives either..
The streets are a bit darker at the night time, because there's still a need to save the energy after the big earthquake.

A driver/manager from Zucca, called Yui, got married to his girlfriend 2 months ago and he is working with Donna models now. Good for him.
There are two other Estonian girls in town at the moment.
Many widgets and apps on my htc. Thanks to the WiFi in the apartment. Finally!!

And certainly a lot more. But I haven't had the time to check out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment