Saturday, August 6, 2011

Something to write about



It's Friday and I am sitting at home, doing nothing smart. But this is my own decision - not to go out this weekend. I already am surviving Friday so there will be no problem with tomorrow - parties on Saturdays are just too boring.

I went to the gym today as well, so I feel especcially good about myself. Still working out my abs and legs. In the weekend I will go dancing and swimming too, haven't done that for a while.
I've had a bad mood for the last few days. Now I am out of that - I asked for my balance yesterday, to see how far I am from covering expenses and earning money. And it came out, that with only the 6 jobs I've done and the 2 I have coming (atm), I have already earned some money. Which is possible thanks to the fact, that Osaka is just so AWESOME. The expences here are half of what they were in Tokyo and all the job's have had really high guarantees too.
I would be so happy to stay in Osaka for September as well, but unfortunately there are more girls coming to Cosmopolitan who would be a big competition for me because of their
look. There's no point of having 4-5 girls with the same image in one agency - there wouldn't be enough jobs for us (as there aren't right now either). Soo..

..Tokyo it will be!! Around 3 of September probably. My contract here ends on the first, but because of the new law, I can't go to Tokyo with the same working visa which I have here. To make a new one, I must leave the country, and then I can re-enter. So I will be flying to Seoul for two days, until they do my visa.

But ooohh, I still LOVE it here so much. I will definetly be coming back! And not in the summer anymore! Next time will hopefully be soonsoon!!

It's a pitty, that it's so difficult to get to see the result of what we do as models. Unless the photos come out the time you are in town, it needs quite a lot of pushing to get the agency send you something..
Yesterday I got some new-old pictures from Tokyo. They were made on last year for a wedding magazine on Bali, Indonesia. I got to spend three nights and four days on that lovely-amazing island! (talk about modeling being a good oportunity!!)
The pictures are pretty sweet too:)



No comments:

Post a Comment