Thursday, August 4, 2011

630 minutes


Castings started from 10 am and ended at 8.30 pm for me today. In that time we made 6 castings, of which two were in Kyoto, three in Osaka and one in Kobe.
Me and Saule (Lithuanian girl also with Cosmopolitan) got booked from the second casting (wedding dresses).

Sometimes I don't have any castings where they look for my type of
girls, so it seems hopeless to get any jobs at all. Other days again, there are only castings that search models with my look. This is why there's no point of giving up - something will come at last!


A new girl arrived to our agency today - Liza from Russia.

I feel so well and proud of myself at the moment, because I went to the gym with Thomas at 10 pm and worked out until closing time.


Now I will attack the sweet watermelon in my fridge and go to sleep soon after that. Tomorrow we will start castings from 9.45 am!


Oh yeah, Polina left today :(
The main subject of my last posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment