Monday, August 8, 2011

The ice-cream girl



Since I tried all the frappuccinos in Starbucks already last year, I'm going to set a new challenge - try all Häaegen-Dazs ice-creams. Now, as Donki Hotte has all tastes, it won't be that expensive either. And oh yeah, Donki Hotte is just next to Tipness;)

Today I woke up, had a cafe au lait and a cookie, read my book, had some normal breakfast as well (containing buckwheat porridge with some tomato and red pepper) and went for shopping, then to Pilates and gym in Tipness, then some shopping again (bought a gorgeous dress), grabbed a caesar salad wrap from Subway, got back home, ate the wrap plus some watermelon and a mango jelly..and now I am bored. So yeah, I am so going to do the Häaegen-Dazs thing. Starting tomorrow.

Right now I'm going to read my book again - Haruki Murakami's "Kafka on the shore"

For notice - so far I have only tried Strawberry tiramisu, cookie&cream and caramel crispy sandwich Häagen-Dazs. So there's a lot more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment