Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Black bread and cockroaches

Yesterday I was working for a brand called TuTuanna. They sell underwear, socks, stockings, housewear, etc. It was my first real underwear job. Kind of funny but surely the easiest job I've ever had. We laughed a lot, Alina and me. (Alina is the youngest and the most talkative girl from our agency) Clients were supernice and for the first time I had a translator at the job! She was a 24-year-old sweet Japanese girl. Still, I didn't feel I needed a translate, I understood the client myself anyways. But she was nice to talk to during the breaks.

Also for the first time I modelled for socks!! First of all, they were the cutest socks ever! Secondly, it was most amusing to pose only with feet. I had only 4 cuts of underwear and 3 cuts of socks. I finished an hour and a half earlier. I waited Alina to finish as well, we took a taxi back to Umeda and then the subway to Shinsaibashi, where we met the other girls and Mitsu. We all had a casting for Yumi Katsura wedding dress show.

In the evening I went to the gym too. Still, I didn't feel quite satisfied. Next time I will go with Thomas again, so he can check if I'm doing everything right or not.

As Polina went to Tokyo in the weekend, she visited a Russian restaurant there, and brought me a whole black bread (not as black as in Estonia, but still much better than white bread).
Still thrilled by the bread, I opened the cupboard under the sink...and a cockroach !! tried to run out from there (probably got there through the hole in the wall). I closed the door fast to smash it, but I didn't succeed..so it is still somewhere there. I emptied the cupboard of course, but I don't think I will be keeping my food there anymore.

Today we were both working for the same client again. This time I had only one cut for underwear..the rest was mostly for stockings and socks (but full body pictures). The pictures came out really cool, I hope to get them soon, so I could make my book even more Japanese than it is right now..
The job was much more tireing than yesterday. But again - it was so much easier than wedding dresses and we finished earlier: No castings. Straight back home by taxi. Eat-eat. "How I met your mother", and now going to karaoke
for Polinas last day/night.

Hope to be back early - castings are tomorrow from 10 am.


Today, getting hair done
Alina and me. Curly-curly hair

No comments:

Post a Comment