Sunday, August 14, 2011

The heat continues



Thursday was a funny day. By the end of it I was booked for a underwear job by a client from Tokyo (who, I think, has never seen me in real life). The job will be on the 19th. So ohh yeah, I am going to Tokyo already next week!!
The story, how I got booked for that job, is kind of amusing. And long. Long story short - I had to take many snapshots for the clients, so that they could be sure I fit their underwear (and you can guess yourself what kind of snapshots they were)


Yesterday we didn't have any castings, because of the holidays that started today and will last until Tuesday. Our agency took us out for lunch (or breakfast for many of us) - to Pizza Salvatore - buffet style. We all enjoyed the soup, salad, vegetables, pastas and pizzas a lot. We ate so much, it was enough for the whole day.




Next to the restaurant, there was a small shrine for the Japanese Romeo and Juliet (true story!). It is pretty common here, that there are these small temples and shrines just in the middle of the citylife.



After the lunch I had a short rest (the right expression for that would be the Estonian "leiba luusse laskma") and then I went to the gym again, where I ran for 10 minutes, did my usual exercises and then about 25 minutes of stretching. Later in the evening me and Saule went out, to have the last party with Yulia, who is leaving to Taipei tomorrow.

I woke up at lunch time, made myself a delicious banana-strawberry-soymilk shake, and now I'm trying to figure out what to do with the four more days off we have. (Because so far there aren't any castings on Wednesday either). Luckily I haven't done any sightseeing so far, so there should be at least something to do. And there is always Tipness and shopping, if nothing else comes to mind.
It is still really hot outside. No intension to leave the apartment before 6 pm today..

No comments:

Post a Comment