Thursday, November 3, 2011

They made me eat chocolate..



..and a truffle

and caramel popcorn
and I got sick from it.
But later we went to a Sashimi restaurant. I had shrimp Tempura. Don't really like any other raw fish than salmon. That, unfortunately, they didn't have.




The job was nice and easy. Although the first thing they asked me, when we got to the studio, was if they could cut my bangs.
No! No! and once again,
no!
I loved my co-model. A very cute dog named Toto.


The studio was at the seaside near Chiba.










Can't believe this was my last job in these four months in Japan. And that this is my last day !

I've had a little rest now, so I am off to Harajuku and then I will go to the agency to get my statement, and then to dinner with all
Zucca crew.
I guess I will be packing my suitcase during the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment