Thursday, November 10, 2011

From autumn to winter



I have been back home in Estonia for already a week.
It took me a few days to rest from those sleepless nights in Tokyo.
And a bit longer to get myself together again.
Now I am almost ready to meet my long-lost friends again.

For the past few days I've been enjoying how peaceful and quiet it is in my hometown. It feels amazing going to bed practically in dead silence, as in Tokyo there were always some street and traffic noises in the background throughout the night.
I enjoy taking long walks in the park with our family dog, helping out in the household and eating Estonian food.

I am sure a short while back at home will do good for me. Four months in Japan edventually started to work on my brain.


Unfortunately, as the life of a model is, I have currently no idea, when and where I will be going next. This makes everything a bit difficult, since I can't really plan anything. So this is how I am living - a day at a time.






Winter is showing its first signs. I picked the last rasberries from our garden just last weekend.
Today, the grass and trees were covered with morning frost.
The first snow is not far away

No comments:

Post a Comment