Thursday, November 17, 2011

Work and Fun



I decided to show what I do for work.
The first two pictures are from Tokyo Fashion Week. A show for a Japanese designer Kamishima Chinami.
Unfortunately I can't do as many shows as I would like to (since I am
short). I really love doing catwalk though. It's something that happens in the very moment.
I love the clothes, the make-up, the lights, the eyes and cameras on me.

And then some of the pictures from the spread I did for 
'Fudge' in September.
Fudge is a famous Japanese magazine, that has a young and cute image. They love western models with a natural look.
My spread was done without any make-up. They used a little lipstick on some of the pictures.

It's always a lot of Fun working for Fudge Magazine. I love it.











No comments:

Post a Comment