Thursday, November 17, 2011

Rhythm of life



I am so glad to finally do things I didn't have time for before. Time to take. Time for myself.
Yesterday (Tuesday) I went to this wonderful Chant Song evening with my mom.
Oohh, the songs and the rhythms! Still so warm inside.
I also signed the contract for my next trip. Only waiting for the flight ticket now.
The question still remains -
when am I leaving?


I've been planning to go to Tartu for a while already. Last Friday wasn't the day. Tuesday was surely not the day. Today and Tomorrow - nope. Not the day.
If it's the day, I'm on my way
.
Then I would know for sure.

But,

every little cell in my body is happy
every little cell in my body is well
every little cell in my body is happy
every little cell in my body is well
I'm so glad every little cell in my body is happy and well
I'm so glad every little cell in my body is happy and well


The Rhythm of Life is inside You.
Find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment