Thursday, October 6, 2011

I want wine red



My thirdy-day countdown started yesterday. Time goes fast, so lets take most of it.

I've been doing those few castings for the past days..but hopes up for more to come!
Fashion Week is here soon, but me and my 175 cm can't do much with it.


Yesterday me and Reelika had some drinks is a pub. Just to get out of the house. We got some good laughs again.
Today I'm staying in the whole night after a long time. It is raining..and only 15 degrees. Even my new sweater doesn't help me here. There's a true need for a coat and rainboots.


The tower in the rain


I had to walk to a casting today. It took me 30 minutes, since I passed the right meeting place at first. When I got back there again, my feet were soaking wet.. I need a hot bath now.
So this is my plan for tonight - a hot bubble bath. Nothing else.

For the future - I will definitely be going to Yoga more. The 75-minute class I took today, was really needed. I should get my body moving again, the gym is making me all stiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment