Saturday, October 15, 2011

I got it navy green



I have managed to keep myself amazingly busy, although I haven't really been working that much.
Things have changed a bit too.
The day after the rain (that means on Thursday), it was all sunny again. I didn't have anything else until the evening, so me and Reelika went to Omote-Sando.
First we had coffee/frappuccino in Starbucks,


Apple crumble frappuccino

then we tried to do some shopping and visited the Meiji-jingu shrine, where we also made some prayers for Japan




 

Our walk ended in Shibuya, with me going to my only (show) casting.
And after the casting I went back to Harajuku, to get a raincoat from the
Gap store.
I had wanted it wine red, but they only had it navy green. Otherwise, it was perfect. And on Sale.



Later on, we went to Feria for dinner. And since I was going to work the next day from 6.30 for Tarzan magazine again, we left early.

On Friday, after the job, I did my castings and the weekend with Reelika started. This was her last. So there's not much to guess. We met up with everybody and had a lot of fun.

Briefly - on Friday we were with Mikey and Taroo, on Saturday we first met with Cliff (the 'book store guy') and then I was off to Feria's boat party with Triinu.




During the daytime on Sunday, we went to Asakusa to visit the famous
Senso-ji temple with Reelika.







For some reason it was really crowded, so we couldn't really enjoy it and we came back soon. In the evening we went to Sam's place for a barbecue party, which was really nice, although I was super tired and didn't say much
. I guess I was not really entertaining. It was a smart idea for me to leave early. Reelika stayed longer, and as I heard later, she had a crazy last night in Tokyo.

On Monday Reelika left with the 12.30 pm flight to Europe.

...


I had such great time with her.
Is it even possible to find a replacement?

No comments:

Post a Comment