Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Memorable last week



Somehow it happened - more than a week has past. I can say it felt like a busy week, although I had plenty of free time as well.
There is something memorable from each day, I guess. Otherwise I couldn't remember all of it..

Last Sunday I had a fitting for the
Kamishima Chinami fashion show. After that I walked through Aoyama on the way back and saw the Farmers market, where I bought a delicious cupcake..

My organic cupcake of walnuts and carrot with cream cheese icing

On Monday, the
Kamishima Chinami fashion show took place. It was well organised and more
exciting than photoshoots usually are. After that I was full of energy, so I went for dinner with Kasia, met some really interesting people, and ended up dancing..
On Tuesday I had a day off. I went to Tipness in the morning and was wandering around in Shibuya in the evening and later I went out for dinner with Kasia again..
On Wednesday I was working with three other models for
Reebok school sportswear in Yokohama. The shooting was outside and quite fun. We were 'blessed' with the cold weather and wind. Wednesday ended with a dinner in F-bar with Triinu..




On Thursday I had another shooting for Reebok. This time it was in a nearby studio. A lot of jumping again, but it the nine cuts took less than four hours to shoot. We finished before lunchtime, so I had my
whole day off. Sleeping..
Since I didn't have any castings on Friday either, I met up with Cliff again. We were walking, talking, drinking coffee and on my request, had some Japanese
Soba noodles as well..(Soba noodles are made from buckwheat flour. They are much healthier than Ramen)
At Saturday noon I went to the Jazz dance lesson in Tipness. When I met with Triinu, we walked down to Tokyo tower, to buy some presents. I got myself another white 'I Tokyo' shirt. We saw a trained monkey doing tricks outside. That was quite amusing. As well as the Japanese reaction to it.



We had lunch at a lovely restaurant called
Eat More Greens in Azabu-juban. (I'd desired to go there already a long time ago. It has a very inviting feel. Plus it is organic, healthy and vegan).

Daily vegetable curry: Tomato curry with brown rice and lensils

In the night I wore my new T-shirt to a party in F-bar.. Why don't I always dress so casually when going out?

Yesterday was quite a lazy day. Although I started it with running, a Yoga class and some exercises for abs in Tipness. Me and Triinu tried to go and see a movie at TIFF (Tokyo International Film Festival). We missed the first movie we wanted to see (because it was sold out just before we got to the TOHO Cinema in Roppongi Hills), so we bought tikets for another Italian movie, "Between earth and sky". In the meantime we hanged out with Mikey and Taroo..
Today I was working for a clothing company called
Ingni. The job started later than usually (at 11.30) and there were only four cuts. But it took much longer than I hoped, because every image had a different hairstyle and make-up. The shooting was fun though. I got to jump and laugh a lot. I even had a chance to play drums. But yeah, there always has to be something, that keeps a job being perfect. This time the hairstylist accidentally broke my headband..

No comments:

Post a Comment