Thursday, January 5, 2012

Make me swirl, make me dance.



Hello and Happy New Fabulous
-Friggin-Year!
I have not quit writing my blog. But the fact is that I can't do this as long as I am in Estonia. I could keep this as my daily notebook or diary, but.. keeping a blog needs a lot of time and work. And I do not intend to spend this Happy-Time back at home blogging. Although, I could make really good stories.
But I'm just not that kind of gal.



Still, I should share my Happy-Life ideas.


Why do I walk around with a stupid happy face most of the time?
Because, the happier and smilier I am, the nicer, kinder, sweeter and friendlier people are around me and the more amazing becomes the world, so this makes me even more happy.
What I mean is - make yourself feel happy for little things around you and share your kindness and joy with everybody else. This way the world comes a better place for you and for everybody else.

Because there can not be any bad people if I, you and the world around us is smiling!


Oh, and 'Make me swirl, make me dance' - ??

Really. Do make me swirl and dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment